Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
It was pretty great and as weeks have passed I see my love handles slowly disappearing! So let me walk you through exactly how this went:
Step one: Consultation
Just like any procedure, you must attend a consultation, where the doctor goes over the procedure with you and explains the risks. I met with Dr. Sundin at MBody for my consultation. He looked at my flanks and determined that CoolSculpting was a good option for me to obtain the look I want.
CoolSculpting is not always a good option for everyone. According to the CoolSculpting website, "Unlike weight-loss surgery, the CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. Good candidates for the CoolSculpting procedure have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of."
Step two: Schedule appointment
I excitedly scheduled my appointment for October 11 to say goodbye to those love handles forever.
Step three: Appointment time
Since this is a noninvasive procedure, you don't have to prep, you just show up ready to kiss your extra fat goodbye. Ps. If you plan on getting your love handles CoolSculpted, I suggest wearing sweatpants or yoga pants to your appointment. Your sides will be numb and it will feel very strange pulling up jeans after the treatment (I made this mistake).
Once inside your personal treatment room, you will be asked to put on very unattractive paper underwear and a hospital gown, this will protect your clothes from getting any goo on them.
Now it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty! Dr. Sundin put giant marks on the areas I was having treated and the nurse began the process.
Step four: Very cold gooey stuff
Before the CoolSculpting machine is attached to your love handles, the nurse sanitizes the area and applies a very cold goo like pad to the area (think ultrasound gel and honey mixed together and put in the freezer).
The machine is then suctioned on to your love handles. This sounds painful, but I swear to you it is not! It just feels like you have a light dumbbell resting on your side. Each side is treated for 30 minutes separately, so the procedure takes about one hour.
After the 30 minutes is up, the machine is removed and the nurse will then massage the area to break up the "fat crystals." When the machine was first taken off of my side, I was in a little pain, but once the nurse massaged the area it felt much better! My sides were numb for about three or so days, but this is totally normal! Some people can feel numbness for a few weeks.
I had my doubts going into the treatment, but those doubts are gone! When I look at myself in the mirror, I see a significant difference in the size of my love handles. I would say they have shrunk about 30 percent and it hasn't even been three months since the treatment.
If you are considering getting CoolSculpting, I would highly suggest it. The treatment is not only good for love handles, but can be used on the thighs, abdomen, bra fat, back fat, and underneath the buttocks.
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
This Cool Sculpting review will get you up to speed about what it can do, and if it really works. The science-based company, Zeltiq, has developed a new medical device designed to help you lose fat in specific trouble areas. This non-invasive procedure, called Cool Sculpting, was created based on the work first started by Dr. Rox Anderson at the Wellman Labs.
The basic concept is to apply extreme COLD temperatures to the fatty area of the body to safely eliminate fat from the body.
How does it work?
The Cool Sculpting process is performed in a doctor's office but does not involve any needles or anesthetics. The procedure begins by using a suction applicator where portions of the skin are sucked up into the applicator. At this point, the cooling process begins causing your skin to be in contact with temperatures that are high enough to transform the fat from a liquid to a solid. Once in the solid formed, the fat cells will slowly begin to be destroyed and will safely be processed through the body.
However, Cool Sculpting methods are VERY expensive and does not actually cure the problem of obesity. Finding a well-rounded exercise and nutrition plan that will get you long-term results is the healthiest approach to losing weight.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko