Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
In the past, if diet and exercise couldn't get rid of stubborn fat bulges, many patients opted for liposuction, an invasive surgical procedure. Or, they turned to radio frequency devices or infrared technology, but these devices provided limited improvement. With advancements in technology, patients can now reduce unwanted fat bulges and enjoy permanent reduction in fat cells during a non-invasive, non-surgical method called CoolSculpting that provides dramatic results.
Developed by ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., CoolSculpting can reduce areas that are difficult to reach with diet and exercise: love handles, lower belly fat rolls, upper belly fat, muffin top, under bra fat and back fat. It's an incredibly effective technique that improves the contour of the body.
How is this possible? The FDA-cleared CoolSculpting works through a revolutionary technology called cryolipolysis. During cryolipolysis, literally meaning "cold induced fat destruction," fat cells are cooled to a temperature that causes them to be eliminated. The procedure is very safe: the temperature required to destroy fat cells is higher than what would cause damage to skin, muscle and nerves. With CoolSculpting, there is no damage to the surrounding structures.
In most cases, the skin is elastic enough to contract after the treatment. However, it's important to know that if loose skin is the cause of the bulge, then CoolSculpting alone will not treat the condition - a surgical procedure such as a tummy tuck may be needed.
Many patients ask if there is a need to start a new diet or exercise program after CoolSculpting. There is not. It's recommended that patients maintain the same program they did prior to the procedure to maintain their weight.
Most patients need only one CoolSculpting treatment; however, repeat treatments can be performed after three months if additional reduction of the fat bulges is desired. Coolsculpting Before and After Photos show that the results of coolsculpting are impressive and undeniable.
While most people are candidates for CoolSculpting, it's important to consult with a highly qualified physician.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting
Is CoolSculpting Right for Me?
Many people struggle with fat pockets around the abdomen, love handles, flanks and inner and outer thighs. It isn’t all that uncommon for them to hang around after losing weight. This is often because it isn’t as easy as some might think to spot reduce fat. You lose weight from all over your body. Regardless of how many sit-ups or push-ups you do, you cannot make the fat leave from strictly your stomach or your arms. Thankfully, CoolSculpting can put an end to your frustration and allow you to lose the excess fat from your problem areas to get the physique you desire. Check out the three Benefits of Coolsculpting below.
One of the best parts of the CoolSculpting procedure is that you aren’t going to be left feeling a bunch of pain for weeks after having the procedure done.
If you are someone who doesn’t like needles, this is the perfect procedure for you. There are absolutely no needles involved. It is non-invasive and takes just minutes of your time.
No down time.
Since it is a non-invasive procedure, you can be on your way and back to doing the things you love in no time. You will walk out of the CoolSculpting Center and resume your normal routine that same day.
When you consider the benefits above, there is no reason to put off getting the procedure done. It is non-invasive and delivers some of the most impressive results available today. Why waste time with fad diets and extreme Weight Loss Routines when you can get the results you want right here in one convenient package. Schedule your appointment with the specialist today to begin the path to a whole new you.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko