Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
CoolSculpting is the body contouring procedure we have all been waiting for - a 100% non-invasive method to dissolve away unwanted fat. Body contouring is a term that encompasses a wide range of cosmetic medical procedures that help you reshape your body. Liposuction is perhaps the oldest and best-known form of body contouring. In recent years, various other less-invasive methods have been introduced to help reshape and get rid of unwanted fat. Laserlipo and Lipodissolve have been the two most popular, but these procedures still require cannulas or needles, and still involve some downtime.
CoolSculpting is different. This procedure is 100% noninvasive. It uses an advanced tissue cooling technology to gently target and eliminate fat cells without harming the skin. In other words, it can freeze away your fat. The science behind CoolSculpting was discovered by dermatologists affiliated with Harvard Medical School, and has been extensively studied for the last 4 years. The end result is a state-of-the-art body sculpting device that has been conclusively shown over and over to safely reduce 20-25% of your subcutaneous fat layer with each treatment. Moreover, it does this with only minimal discomfort and no downtime. You may resume your normal activities including work and exercise the same day as your procedure.
CoolSculpting is not a substitute for weight loss, a healthy diet, or exercise (as is the case with any form of body contouring including liposuction). People who are within 10-15 lbs of their ideal body weight are the best candidates for this procedure. CoolSculpting is ideal for those bulges that won't go away no matter what you do, including the abdominal "pooch", the love handles, and that bra-line "back fat". It is proving to be a popular procedure for both women and men. Applicators are being developed for other areas of the body including the thighs, the upper arms, and the chin, but aren't yet available for these areas. Liposuction will remove more fat than CoolSculpting, so while more invasive, it may be a better option for some.
CoolSculpting by Zeltiq - Effective Body Contouring Without Surgery Or LiposuctionThis Cool Sculpting review will get you up to speed about what it can do, and if it really works. The science-based company has developed a new medical device designed to help you lose fat in specific trouble areas. This non-invasive procedure, called Cool Sculpting, was created based on the basic concept is to apply extreme COLD temperatures to the fatty area of the body to safely eliminate fat from the body.
How does it work?
The Cool Sculpting process is performed in a doctor's office but does not involve any needles or anesthetics. The procedure begins by using a suction applicator where portions of the skin are sucked up into the applicator. At this point, the cooling process begins causing your skin to be in contact with temperatures that are high enough to transform the fat from a liquid to a solid. Once in the solid formed, the fat cells will slowly begin to be destroyed and will safely be processed through the body.
Does it hurt?
Throughout the procedure there is virtually no pain, some claim to feel a "pulling" or "tugging" effect on their skin but it goes away within about 10 minutes.This should not be considered a weight loss procedure and is only done for those patients who are just slightly overweight. I'll stress in this Cool Sculpting review that yes, it is approved by the FDA but be careful of copy cat procedures and be Absolutely sure to use a real DOCTOR who is experienced in performing the Cool Sculpting procedure.
Currently only certain parts of the body are able to have this treatment done including:
tummy, love handles, back, inner thighs, chin, arms and legs. Zeltiq is currently working on improving the device to allow it to treat other areas of the body, so again, you want to talk with your doctor about any area of your body you want help with.
Other Cool Sculpting reviews have also noted that certain patients have been able to see success with Cool Sculpting, averaging about twenty to forty percent fat loss. While you will begin to see results in about four to six weeks, it may take up to three months to see your full results. Many people are happy with the success of their first procedure but you are able to have up to three procedures done on each area of your body. To add safety to the treatment, there is a required one or two month waiting period between procedures. However, Cool Sculpting methods are VERY expensive and does not actually cure the problem of obesity. Finding a well-rounded exercise and nutrition plan that will get you long-term results is the healthiest approach to losing weight.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko