Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
HOW DOES IT WORK? CoolSculpting procedures use rounded paddles in one of four sizes to suction your skin and fat like a vacuum. While you sit in a reclined chair for up to two hours, cooling panels set to work crystallizing your fat cells. “It’s a mild discomfort that people seem to tolerate pretty well," he says. "[You experience] suction and cooling sensations that eventually go numb.” In fact, the procedural setting is so relaxed that patients can bring laptops to do work, enjoy a movie, or simply nap while the machine goes to work.
CoolSculpting is “for someone who is looking for mild improvements,” explaining that it’s not designed for one-stop-shop major fat removal like liposuction. When clients come to Astarita for a consultation, she considers “their age, skin quality—will it rebound? Will it look good after volume is removed?—and how thick or pinchable their tissue is,” before approving them for treatment, because the suction panels can only treat the tissue it can access. “If someone has thick, firm tissue,” explains Astarita, “I won’t be able to give them a wow result.”
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
“It often takes a few treatments to get to your optimum results,” says Roostaeian, who admits that a single treatment will yield very minimal change, sometimes imperceptible to clients. “One of the downsides of [CoolSculpting] is there’s a range for any one person. I’ve seen people look at before and after pictures and not be able to see the results.” All hope is not lost, however, because both experts agree that the more treatments you have, the more results you will see. What will happen eventually is an up to 25 percent fat reduction in a treatment area. “At best you get mild fat reduction—a slightly improved waistline, less bulging of any particular area that’s concerning. I would emphasize the word mild.”
WILL IT MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
When you’re shedding 25 percent of fat in a handful of tissue, it won’t add up to much on the scale, but, she counters, “When you lose what’s spilling over the top of your pants or your bra, it counts.” Her clients come to her in search of better proportions at their current weight, and may leave having dropped “one or two sizes in clothing.”
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
It has been reported that, the FDA received clearance, for a non-invasive cooling treatment for fat reduction known as CoolSculpting, by a company called ZELTIQ. The procedure delivers a safe, non-invasive and clinically proven method for reduction of "love handles", also known as flanks. While traditional liposuction and laser liposuction are invasive surgical procedures that are designed for fat reduction, CoolSculpting is an exciting new approach that is non-invasive and has shown significant, durable, and reliable results in clinical studies for removing fat without the potential risks and downtime of invasive procedures.
In the United States where beauty and health coincide, there are more and more people who are starting to get concerned with how they look and feel. This can be a great procedure for people, who exercise daily but can't seem to escape, that little excess pudginess around the waist and other areas. CoolSculpting reduces fat deposits or bulges with a 20% reduction of fat in the treated area. On average, patients should start to see results, as soon as several weeks following a treatment, with the most dramatic results showing over a period of two to four months in most patients.
People will also be relieved to know, that unlike most other methods of fat reduction, CoolSculpting involves no needles, surgery or long extended downtime. This means that the unpleasant scars, and long periods of healing are not in effect.
The procedure, works by having an applicator that delivers a precise controlled cooling of the specific area. This specifically targets underlying fat, but does not damage or effect the surface skin tissue. It is based on extensive scientific research done at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine, demonstrating that fat cells are more susceptible to extreme cold and are permanently destroyed in a process known as Cryolipolysis or cold lipolysis. When the coldness is applied to the treated area, three weeks after, there is a process known as apoptosis (natural cell death) that begins to set in, which make the cells begin to shrink down and then eventually disappear.
This procedure is a breeze, as it only last about one to two hours. If a patient would like more dramatic effects, however, then they should have additional procedures performed. Since there are no other non-invasive treatments like CoolSculpting, it is encouraged that people ask for it by name. So far there have been more than 7,000 patients around the world, who have under went this procedure and centers across the United States are starting to have this available for their patients.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko