Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
Explaining the Coolsculpting ProcedureDo you have stubborn fat that just won't go away, no matter how much you exercise? This is where a CoolSculpting treatment comes in. It’s important to understand that CoolSculpting is not a weight-loss technique, but a way to help reduce pesky, unwanted fat. CoolSculpting is non-surgical, meaning there is little to no downtime after treatment. Because the procedure – done at a doctor's office – reduces fat in treated areas by about 20%-25%, it can help patients achieve their long-term goals.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells.
After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat.
CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?
Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko