Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
About Zeltiq Coolsculpting Therapies
It has been reported that, the FDA received clearance, for a non-invasive cooling treatment for fat reduction known as CoolSculpting, by a company called ZELTIQ. The procedure delivers a safe, non-invasive and clinically proven method for reduction of "love handles", also known as flanks. While traditional liposuction and laser liposuction are invasive surgical procedures that are designed for fat reduction, CoolSculpting is an exciting new approach that is non-invasive and has shown significant, durable, and reliable results in clinical studies for removing fat without the potential risks and downtime of invasive procedures.
In the United States where beauty and health coincide, there are more and more people who are starting to get concerned with how they look and feel. This can be a great procedure for people, who exercise daily but can't seem to escape, that little excess pudginess around the waist and other areas. CoolSculpting reduces fat deposits or bulges with a 20% reduction of fat in the treated area. On average, patients should start to see results, as soon as several weeks following a treatment, with the most dramatic results showing over a period of two to four months in most patients.
People will also be relieved to know, that unlike most other methods of fat reduction, CoolSculpting involves no needles, surgery or long extended downtime. This means that the unpleasant scars, and long periods of healing are not in effect.
The procedure, works by having an applicator that delivers a precise controlled cooling of the specific area. This specifically targets underlying fat, but does not damage or effect the surface skin tissue. It is based on extensive scientific research done at the Wellman Center for Photomedicine, demonstrating that fat cells are more susceptible to extreme cold and are permanently destroyed in a process known as Cryolipolysis or cold lipolysis. When the coldness is applied to the treated area, three weeks after, there is a process known as apoptosis (natural cell death) that begins to set in, which make the cells begin to shrink down and then eventually disappear.
This procedure is a breeze, as it only last about one to two hours. If a patient would like more dramatic effects, however, then they should have additional procedures performed. Since there are no other non-invasive treatments like CoolSculpting, it is encouraged that people ask for it by name. So far there have been more than 7,000 patients around the world, who have under went this procedure and centers across the United States are starting to have this available for their patients.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko