Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells.
After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat.
CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?
Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
CoolSculpting: Eliminating Fat Bulges Without Surgery
Explaining the Coolsculpting Procedure it is a non-invasive process of fat reduction which gives your body the perfect shape by freezing away the extra fat. Coolsculpting aka Zeltiq Treatment, which was originally developed by the researchers of Wellman Centre of Photomedicine, is now a FDA approved treatment for non-invasive fat removal.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COOLSCULPTING
Coolsculpting is a non-invasive process of fat reduction which gives your body the perfect shape by freezing away the extra fat. Coolsculpting aka Zeltiq Treatment, which was originally developed by the researchers of Wellman Centre of Photomedicine, is now a FDA approved treatment for non-invasive fat removal. A medical expert would help you select the best treatment plan which is most suited to your requirements. After marking your treatment area a protective gel pad would be placed on your skin surface and all the extra fat would be sucked by the Coolsculpting applicator. The fat freezing process helps to crystallize the fat cells which are eventually eliminated by the natural process of your body. However, if you are looking forward to freeze the fat in more than one problem area then you surely need to go for more than one sitting. Our Experienced Professionals would instruct you about the number of treatments you need to go for.
As already mentioned above, the Coolsculpting procedure leads to freezing of the fat cells which slowly expire and leave the body through the natural elimination process. One of the best parts about this treatment is that the Coolsculpting results are permanent. While the fat in the treatment area would be gone for good, there isn’t going to be the slightest change in fat cell distribution of the rest of your body. HOW MUCH FAT WILL I BE ABLE TO LOSE? After one Coolsculpting session you can expect to lose about 20%-30% of the fat in the treated area. The results are noticeable within 2-3 months after the treatment, though some patients have noted visible results within just 3-4 weeks’ time. However, the patients must ensure not to put on weight during the treatment so as to make the process work.
SIDE EFFECTS OF COOLSCULPTING
The side effects are minimal and temporary. Immediately after the treatment the patient might experience redness of the skin, numbness, tingling, craping, swelling, itching, bruising and minor discomfort in the treatment area. This side effects will vanish within just a few days after the treatment. This non-surgical process of fat reduction would allow the patients to resume their normal activities right after the procedure. At True MD you will find highly skilled and experienced Professionals.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko