Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
In the past, if diet and exercise couldn't get rid of stubborn fat bulges, many patients opted for liposuction, an invasive surgical procedure. Or, they turned to radio frequency devices or infrared technology, but these devices provided limited improvement. With advancements in technology, patients can now reduce unwanted fat bulges and enjoy permanent reduction in fat cells during a non-invasive, non-surgical method called CoolSculpting that provides dramatic results.
Developed by ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., CoolSculpting can reduce areas that are difficult to reach with diet and exercise: love handles, lower belly fat rolls, upper belly fat, muffin top, under bra fat and back fat. It's an incredibly effective technique that improves the contour of the body.
How is this possible? The FDA-cleared CoolSculpting works through a revolutionary technology called cryolipolysis. During cryolipolysis, literally meaning "cold induced fat destruction," fat cells are cooled to a temperature that causes them to be eliminated. The procedure is very safe: the temperature required to destroy fat cells is higher than what would cause damage to skin, muscle and nerves. With CoolSculpting, there is no damage to the surrounding structures.
In most cases, the skin is elastic enough to contract after the treatment. However, it's important to know that if loose skin is the cause of the bulge, then CoolSculpting alone will not treat the condition - a surgical procedure such as a tummy tuck may be needed.
Many patients ask if there is a need to start a new diet or exercise program after CoolSculpting. There is not. It's recommended that patients maintain the same program they did prior to the procedure to maintain their weight.
Most patients need only one CoolSculpting treatment; however, repeat treatments can be performed after three months if additional reduction of the fat bulges is desired. Coolsculpting Before and After Photos show that the results of coolsculpting are impressive and undeniable.
While most people are candidates for CoolSculpting, it's important to consult with a highly qualified physician.
Non Surgical Body Contouring, Which Method Works Best?Does Coolsculpting procedure work? Truth is, this new form of non-invasive surgery is gaining a lot of hype. By why? Because Coolsculpting freezes FAT! Now doesn't that sound easy? Well it's said to be easier than the traditional liposuction that is invasive and has a much longer patient recovery...Research recently based on Zeltiq has shown that this machine is indeed effective. However, the science behind it has peaked a lot of curiosity in the Diet & Weight Loss Industries. Now, I can bet you're wondering "How does Cool sculpting Work?" It's pretty simple actually. First, you will have a specific target area, say your belly pooch or flabby thighs that you just can't seem to fix with your regular workouts. By targeting this section of fat cells the cool sculpting machine is placed over the area for approximately 1 hour. The fat cells become numb.
Unlike liposuction, the patient can get up following the 60-minute procedure and walk away without any real recovery other than a funny feeling of numbness. Over the course of six weeks, your body system recognizes that the fat cells are now dead. During this time period your metabolism works to detoxify and flush out these cells and hence shrinking the amount of fat and skin that once surrounded this problem area of your body. I'd say that if the coolsculpting reviews continue to show that it is indeed as effective as liposuction, or even better, then sure this new fad could turn quite popular. Did you know that cosmetic treatment can cause some patients to experience side effects as numerous as the following? Painful bruising, Uncomfortable swelling, Scaring, Numbness ,Limited mobility ,Dimpling of the skin. So, what about NON-SURGICAL weight loss? Let's not forget that NOTHING can compare to a healthy diet and exercise regime. The multitude of health benefits outweigh any of that of coolsculpting, liposuction, diet pills and the list goes on...Sure, these procedures may be quick, but they don't come without high RISKS. And they don't provide long-term results. Did you know that most people who get cosmetic weight-loss treatments don't even think to change their eating or fitness habits? The fat cells that were once "sucked out", (or frozen in the case of cool sculpting) only reproduce and at times come back with even uglier complications. Learning how to lose weight the healthy way is not only going to get your body in its best shape but you will also reap the rewards from all the extraordinary benefits to HEALTHY weight loss.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko