Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
In the past, if diet and exercise couldn't get rid of stubborn fat bulges, many patients opted for liposuction, an invasive surgical procedure. Or, they turned to radio frequency devices or infrared technology, but these devices provided limited improvement. With advancements in technology, patients can now reduce unwanted fat bulges and enjoy permanent reduction in fat cells during a non-invasive, non-surgical method called CoolSculpting that provides dramatic results.
Developed by ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., CoolSculpting can reduce areas that are difficult to reach with diet and exercise: love handles, lower belly fat rolls, upper belly fat, muffin top, under bra fat and back fat. It's an incredibly effective technique that improves the contour of the body.
How is this possible? The FDA-cleared CoolSculpting works through a revolutionary technology called cryolipolysis. During cryolipolysis, literally meaning "cold induced fat destruction," fat cells are cooled to a temperature that causes them to be eliminated. The procedure is very safe: the temperature required to destroy fat cells is higher than what would cause damage to skin, muscle and nerves. With CoolSculpting, there is no damage to the surrounding structures.
In most cases, the skin is elastic enough to contract after the treatment. However, it's important to know that if loose skin is the cause of the bulge, then CoolSculpting alone will not treat the condition - a surgical procedure such as a tummy tuck may be needed.
Many patients ask if there is a need to start a new diet or exercise program after CoolSculpting. There is not. It's recommended that patients maintain the same program they did prior to the procedure to maintain their weight.
Most patients need only one CoolSculpting treatment; however, repeat treatments can be performed after three months if additional reduction of the fat bulges is desired. Coolsculpting Before and After Photos show that the results of coolsculpting are impressive and undeniable.
While most people are candidates for CoolSculpting, it's important to consult with a highly qualified physician.
What are the positive results of Cool Sculpting?
The days of a controlled diet and rigorous workout to get slim are now over. Improved technology makes it easier and faster for people to reduce excess deposits of localized fat from their body. Coolsculpting is one of the latest noninvasive treatments that are available these days. There are a number of effective approaches, apart from it, for the purpose. But, this procedure is indeed different from all the other alternatives.
Cryolipolysis is unique
Most of the other fat removing methods melt the excess fat. In contrast to that this one freezes the adipose tissue or the fat cells. The fat cells, like any living cell in the body, contain water. Cryolipolysis treatment is actually a procedure that turns the water into fine ice crystals. This is done through controlled cooling.
Interestingly, the process works only on the targeted fat cells. It does not freeze or affect the other surrounding tissues of the body. As a result of formation of the ice crystals, the targeted cells meet natural death. Gradually, the dead cells are flushed out from the body in the natural process of elimination. However, this elimination takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get over.
Coolsculpting proves to be effective in reducing excess and stubborn deposits of fat from regions like:
- Stomach or abdomen
- Love handles or flanks
- The back area
- Thighs and
It is particularly helpful to resolve the double chin problem in men.
The result or the effect of fat freezing treatment lasts long. As the fat cells are frozen to death and eliminated from the system, they do not have a chance of reappearing. However, if one wants to retain the toned body for a long time after the treatment, one should do some physical workout regularly and follow a restricted diet.
Coolsculpting is indeed the best solution, available these days, to remove the localized and stubborn pockets of fat.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko