Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
One of the most common questions physicians are asked is, "how does CoolSculpting work?" The CoolSculpting treatment works by a process called Cryolipolysis®. The fat cells in the treated area are crystalized (frozen) to the point where they are damaged and die – a process called apoptosis, or programmed cell death. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells.
After a CoolSculpting treatment, a deep-tissue massage is done to mobilize the fat that has been released from the damaged fat cells. The two-minute massage can help improve the lymphatic drainage of the fat.
CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared in the US for 8 areas: abdomen, flanks, submental area, bra fat, back fat, inner and outer thighs, upper arms and underneath the buttocks. Treatments to different areas can even be performed in the same day.
What If I Need More Than One Treatment in the Same Area?
Most CoolSculpting providers wait about 1 to 3 months to see if an area would benefit from being treated again. You'll want to consult with your provider to determine if treating the area again will help you reach your goals.
Is CoolSculpting Right for Me?
In the past, if diet and exercise couldn't get rid of stubborn fat bulges, many patients opted for liposuction, an invasive surgical procedure. Or, they turned to radio frequency devices or infrared technology, but these devices provided limited improvement. With advancements in technology, patients can now reduce unwanted fat bulges and enjoy permanent reduction in fat cells during a non-invasive, non-surgical method called CoolSculpting that provides dramatic results.
Developed by ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., CoolSculpting can reduce areas that are difficult to reach with diet and exercise: love handles, lower belly fat rolls, upper belly fat, muffin top, under bra fat and back fat. It's an incredibly effective technique that improves the contour of the body.
How is this possible? The FDA-cleared CoolSculpting works through a revolutionary technology called cryolipolysis. During cryolipolysis, literally meaning "cold induced fat destruction," fat cells are cooled to a temperature that causes them to be eliminated. The procedure is very safe: the temperature required to destroy fat cells is higher than what would cause damage to skin, muscle and nerves. With CoolSculpting, there is no damage to the surrounding structures.
In most cases, the skin is elastic enough to contract after the treatment. However, it's important to know that if loose skin is the cause of the bulge, then CoolSculpting alone will not treat the condition - a surgical procedure such as a tummy tuck may be needed.
Many patients ask if there is a need to start a new diet or exercise program after CoolSculpting. There is not. It's recommended that patients maintain the same program they did prior to the procedure to maintain their weight.
Most patients need only one CoolSculpting treatment; however, repeat treatments can be performed after three months if additional reduction of the fat bulges is desired. Coolsculpting Before and After Photos show that the results of coolsculpting are impressive and undeniable.
While most people are candidates for CoolSculpting, it's important to consult with a highly qualified physician.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko