Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
What are the positive results of Cool Sculpting?CoolSculpting was first approved by the FDA in 2010, but recently gained attention when it was rebranded from minor spot treatment to a noninvasive alternative to liposuction, promising to eviscerate love handles and bra bulge with the wave of a cooling paddle. Sound too good to be true? Here, they discuss the ins and outs of fat freezing, from weight loss to health risks.
HOW DOES IT WORK? CoolSculpting procedures use rounded paddles in one of four sizes to suction your skin and fat like a vacuum. While you sit in a reclined chair for up to two hours, cooling panels set to work crystallizing your fat cells. “It’s a mild discomfort that people seem to tolerate pretty well," he says. "[You experience] suction and cooling sensations that eventually go numb.” In fact, the procedural setting is so relaxed that patients can bring laptops to do work, enjoy a movie, or simply nap while the machine goes to work.
CoolSculpting is “for someone who is looking for mild improvements,” explaining that it’s not designed for one-stop-shop major fat removal like liposuction. When clients come to Astarita for a consultation, she considers “their age, skin quality—will it rebound? Will it look good after volume is removed?—and how thick or pinchable their tissue is,” before approving them for treatment, because the suction panels can only treat the tissue it can access. “If someone has thick, firm tissue,” explains Astarita, “I won’t be able to give them a wow result.”
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
“It often takes a few treatments to get to your optimum results,” says Roostaeian, who admits that a single treatment will yield very minimal change, sometimes imperceptible to clients. “One of the downsides of [CoolSculpting] is there’s a range for any one person. I’ve seen people look at before and after pictures and not be able to see the results.” All hope is not lost, however, because both experts agree that the more treatments you have, the more results you will see. What will happen eventually is an up to 25 percent fat reduction in a treatment area. “At best you get mild fat reduction—a slightly improved waistline, less bulging of any particular area that’s concerning. I would emphasize the word mild.”
WILL IT MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
When you’re shedding 25 percent of fat in a handful of tissue, it won’t add up to much on the scale, but, she counters, “When you lose what’s spilling over the top of your pants or your bra, it counts.” Her clients come to her in search of better proportions at their current weight, and may leave having dropped “one or two sizes in clothing.”
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko