Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting in Nevada?
This ground-breaking fat-freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.With thousands of procedures performed around the Nevada Coolsculpting has come up as one of the most effective non-invasive technique for fat reduction.
In this article we are going to take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
What Talk Shows Do Not Tell You About CoolSculpting in Nevada:
- Through Coolsculpting, fat and overlying skin are placed between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum applicator
- CoolSculpting targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger fat cell apoptosis. Lipids in fat crystallize at a warmer temperature than water in other cell types
- Following treatment, fat cells enter apoptotic death sequence and are gradually removed in the next few weeks and months by the immune system
- Fat layer thickness is significantly reduced
• Once you have made your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit with your physician and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a thorough review of the treatment area, your physician would place a protective gel pad on the skin surface.
• Then the Coolsculpting applicator would be used deliver controlled cooling so as to kill the extra fat underneath the surface of your skin.
• The fat cells of the treatment area would be completely crystallized before they are eliminated for good.
• With time your body would naturally remove the dead fat cells giving you a slimmer and more sculpted appearance.
During the latter half of 2010, an innovative form of cosmetic improvement turned the world of body contouring on its ear. This procedure, known as CoolSculpting by Zeltiq, has its share of benefits to offer those who decide to give it a try. It is a non-invasive fat removal cosmetic procedure for the body, which costs less than liposuction. It is reputed to be practically painless. However, what is not clear at this point is how long the results remain in effect. Freezing your fat to slim down may sound like something that you want to try, but first you need to know what the media is not telling you.
To determine, if this procedure is the right one for one, you need to arm yourself with the details about it that you will not hear on any talk shows on television. You will not know if it is something you should undertake, unless you are privy to the hidden nuggets of information.
Success does not always occur after the first treatment. You may have to be treated two, or even three times to see visible results that signal success. The full results will take anywhere from two to three months to appear. That is the reality for some patients of CoolSculpting. For other people, it may take longer. It may take anywhere from four to six months to see the complete end result.
CoolSculpting by Zeltiq - Effective Body Contouring Without Surgery Or LiposuctionIf you haven't heard of CoolSculpting, it is a noninvasive procedure that uses cooling technology to target and crystallize fat cells. The crystallized fat cells gradually die off, then are naturally diminished from your body. In the weeks and months following the treatment, the remaining fat cells condense, reducing the fat layer. Sounds great, doesn't it?
It was pretty great and as weeks have passed I see my love handles slowly disappearing! So let me walk you through exactly how this went:
Step one: Consultation
Just like any procedure, you must attend a consultation, where the doctor goes over the procedure with you and explains the risks. I met with Dr. Sundin at MBody for my consultation. He looked at my flanks and determined that CoolSculpting was a good option for me to obtain the look I want.
CoolSculpting is not always a good option for everyone. According to the CoolSculpting website, "Unlike weight-loss surgery, the CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. Good candidates for the CoolSculpting procedure have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of."
Step two: Schedule appointment
I excitedly scheduled my appointment for October 11 to say goodbye to those love handles forever.
Step three: Appointment time
Since this is a noninvasive procedure, you don't have to prep, you just show up ready to kiss your extra fat goodbye. Ps. If you plan on getting your love handles CoolSculpted, I suggest wearing sweatpants or yoga pants to your appointment. Your sides will be numb and it will feel very strange pulling up jeans after the treatment (I made this mistake).
Once inside your personal treatment room, you will be asked to put on very unattractive paper underwear and a hospital gown, this will protect your clothes from getting any goo on them.
Now it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty! Dr. Sundin put giant marks on the areas I was having treated and the nurse began the process.
Step four: Very cold gooey stuff
Before the CoolSculpting machine is attached to your love handles, the nurse sanitizes the area and applies a very cold goo like pad to the area (think ultrasound gel and honey mixed together and put in the freezer).
The machine is then suctioned on to your love handles. This sounds painful, but I swear to you it is not! It just feels like you have a light dumbbell resting on your side. Each side is treated for 30 minutes separately, so the procedure takes about one hour.
After the 30 minutes is up, the machine is removed and the nurse will then massage the area to break up the "fat crystals." When the machine was first taken off of my side, I was in a little pain, but once the nurse massaged the area it felt much better! My sides were numb for about three or so days, but this is totally normal! Some people can feel numbness for a few weeks.
I had my doubts going into the treatment, but those doubts are gone! When I look at myself in the mirror, I see a significant difference in the size of my love handles. I would say they have shrunk about 30 percent and it hasn't even been three months since the treatment.
If you are considering getting CoolSculpting, I would highly suggest it. The treatment is not only good for love handles, but can be used on the thighs, abdomen, bra fat, back fat, and underneath the buttocks.
- Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Safe Coolsculpting Boulder City
- How Much is CoolSculpting Henderson
- North Las Vegas
- Great Reviews with CoolSculpting Primm
- Sunrise Manor
- Spring Valley
- Incredible Results CoolSculpting Sparks
- Discount Coolsculpting Carson City
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Whitney
- No Downtime CoolSculpting Elko